Monday, March 23, 2020

March 2020 - Where Flowers Bloom, So Does Hope -- Lady Bird Johnson



Common Blue Violet
I love these little flowers.  They are all throughout our backyard.  I'm on board with letting the yard be natural instead of fancy.  And since we're just coming out of winter, it's a little messy.  But the pollinators are happy.  And we're cool with it.


Azelias and Violets

I've transplanted some of the violets to another area of the yard.  They do choke out other plants, but they beautful.



I was excited to see a pretty large grove of Wysteria vines in the woods on my walk today

Reversed Clover

I've been admiring this vine for a couple of years, so today I pulled into the Red Springs Cemetery and got some pics so I could ID

This is Yellow Jessamine, aka Yellow Jasmine



and the tiniest little Southern Dewberry


Buttercups



One of the graves had some beautiful Grape Hyacinths planted around it




Bearded Iris



No comments:

Post a Comment