Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reunions


took us awhile to get the right angle in the light

Lisa and Owlbert
12-12-13:  Enjoyed catching up with my bestie today at lunch.  And she picked out a great name for her owl.  What a hoot. (drum roll plz)

Cranford is trying to figure out a new strategy
Tonight Kathey and I put Cranford and David back in their place at Panties.  They didn't stand a chance
Front:  Rodney and Aggie Butler
Back: Gail and Jack, the reunion crashers, me, and Kathey
What about "this time make a face" did they not understand?
crashers
12-13-13:  Had so much fun at lunch with our AHS '74 reunion planning committee.  Met Jack and Gail, who are reunion crashers.  Hilarious story.  They actually went to school somewhere in Louisiana.  But they crashed one of our reunions several years ago and they became part of the planning committee!  Cracked me up.  They said they crash at least one reunion each year!

Tonight, David and I met our LE peeps.  Tho there was a little too much shop talk (educators have to vent a bit), we loved seeing them and visiting with them.  Don't get to see these girls enough!!
Sherry, me, Crystal, and Laurie with new hooters
What about "this time make a face" did I not understand?

Edith and me

Edith invited me to her CWF Christmas party today at CCC.  Really wonderful seeing these wonderful ladies that I grew up with at Central Christian Church.  Always warm and welcoming!

Glen and Tami Hudspeth shared their beautiful voices with us
they surprised the group
Teri Stover provided the study and did a great job
Connie Spears, Barbara McCash, and Joan Carter (not sure who the lady is on far left)
Lisa Kern kept it flowing
getting ready for the gift swap
Carma Lee Frost
Dorothy Alves and me - she did a wonderful job decorating the fellowship hall
Alice Kern
ConnieSpears ended up with the kerchief I knitted
Barbara McCash and Edith
Just loved spending the day with all these ladies!

I've had so much fun re-uniting with my Texarkana peeps -- and more to come!  And Santa is on his way!!


Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Elf


No comments:

Post a Comment