Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Heartland Born Days



Jenn and Hunter Fromm -- Hunter was born Aug 1st of this year
We've been blessed to share birthdays with loved ones during our stay in Kansas these past 6 months. Here are some of the memories. (Andrew's is on a blogpost of it's own!)

my surprise from David on my 58th (plus a sweet post on facebook)

Greg's visor for Panties -- his 60th bday !  More discounts!

yep, you read it right - one of the treats in my bday goodie bag from Greg and Linda Sue

we're all gonna try it

acting casual in front of the camera - Birthday Panties!

David, me, Greg, Linda Sue: David loves selfies!

post chocolate bacon selfie

Brooke and Andrew arriving at the Triangle  to take me out for my bday

Grammy and Asher

sweet Asher

Justin and Andrew -- Asher, photographer

Asher took a pic of my eye.  My special eye.

Grammy and Andrew

too much sugar?
or not enough?

Asher's pic of Grandpa
Asher's 6th Birthday: pool party
Birthday Boy
Justin and the dogs
Papaw Rod "cracking an egg" on Asher's head
Andrew catching some waves
Aislin doing a little noodlin'
Asher and his Star Wars cake

they didn't mind getting out of the pool too much for cake and ice cream
Asher had plenty of help reading the cards
Asher and Aislin checking out the Waldo card from Grandpa and Grammy

it was a long one, but the boys perservered
Asher is rocking the Rio gift from Rocky
Justin's 32nd at Rib Crib
Brooke, Justin, Andrew
Asher
Since Brooke's 34th is just around the corner, but after we leave, we celebrated hers, too!
Mac's cake

David, Doug, Mac, Heather, Sheila, Becky, Karen, Taylor, Dan, and Conner
McClintock's together for Mac's 84th!


We missed pix for some of our KS bday peeps.  Next time we will do better I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment